About the APPCPL Group
Arunachal Pradesh Power Corporation Private Limited (APPCPL) is one of the group companies of United Brothers which was established in 1997 in Arunachal Pradesh. The group has vast experience in diverse field viz. minerals, organic farming, manufacturing and trading of Ferro Alloys. Group of companies’ turnover exceeds INR 7000 million per annum.
The company is one of the fastest growing power trading companies in the nation with prime objective of establishing a bias-free globalized Power trading market in India. APPCPL is the “Trader Member” of Indian Energy Exchange (IEX) & has been trading on IEX Platform since August ’09.
The company has its registered Office at Naharlagun, Arunachal Pradesh and we are the sole power trading company having its base in North-Eastern part of the country. CERC has granted Category II License for Inter-State Trading in electricity vide License.-No.61/Trading License /2012/CERC dated 11th September, 2012. APPCPL is currently offering the best power solution for Industries, Commercial Building & Offices via Open Access (power exchange as well as bilateral). Also APPCPL guides industries to fulfil their Renewable Purchase Obligation (RPO) via purchase of Renewable Power and Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs).
- Highly Experienced Team dedicated to all the utilities.
- One stop solution for all your Energy requirements.
- Serving to more then 200 of satisfied clients.
- Exponential growth of nearly 4 times in terms of the volume of power traded in last four years.
- Multifold increase in developing business relationship with power utilities across India due to provision of competitive service.
- Innovative energy solutions through mode of banking, bilateral and collective transactions.
- Open Door Policy across the group.
To be a leader in power trading by developing a vibrant power market.
- Develop power market for market based investments
- Develop Power Projects by providing services on a holistic basis
- Promote exchange of power
OUR CORE VALUES